Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday and Rain

Hi All!

What a wonderful today is! I love waking up to the sound of rain outside and I was off today. Not to mention today is the Lord's day and I get to go to church. The past couple Sundays I have been out of town and I got to go back to the small church I now call my home church. The pastor is 84, I think, and he truly has a heart for the church. I can't wait until I can get involved with the youth. My passion is kids, molding them into the person Christ wants them to be. Oh, my prayer is that I am effective and that I don't underestimate by abilities, as I know Christ will give me the words and strength to handle whatever situation may arise.....

As much as I love the sound of rain, I'm ready for it to be either winter or spring. We have yet to have a good cold winter....when's the snow gonna come? Oh I know it's Alabama, rarely do we get snow, but it's fun to imagine. Spring would be nice so I can wear my Chacos again without my toes freezing, even though I have gotten to wear them a lot lately without any problem. Spring also brings my hammock where I can go to the park and spend the afternoon in a nice spring breeze reading a book, studying, etc.... Its hard to do that in the rain....

So, I'm just in a complacement mood and very happy to be where I am in my life right now. Praise the Lord! For it's only through Him do I find peace and assurance and purpose in this life.....

Enjoy your Sunday and don't take advantage of the time you have been given as a gift....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home